Our Venture Fellow program will help you navigate the complex path to growing a responsible business in a supportive environment.
The program is an 18-24 month residency, with the following offerings:
- 18-month resident fellowship at the Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- 24hr access to a 200 sq. foot studio with views of the city
- High-speed WIFI
- Weekly, quarterly and annual mentoring sessions with our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence on marketing, branding, sustainability and financial advisement
- Ongoing mentorship with BF+DA sustainable supply chain experts
- Monthly reviews with the BF+DA Executive Director
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with experts from our “Knowledge Network”
- Guided on-going metrics of your business development progress
- Bimonthly community programming: Social Hours, Fireside Chats and Lunch & Learns
- Quarterly Town Halls with the Venture Fellow community
- Annual Retreat with the Venture Fellow community
- 10% discounts on in-house apparel production (cut-and-sew & computerized knitting)
- Discounts on Pratt Institute (on campus) “Makers” facilities
- Access to Pratt Institute campus facilities
- Representation on the BF+DA website and social media platforms
We look forward to hearing from you!
The information you provide in this application is confidential and will not be shared.