Our Venture Fellow program will help you navigate the complex path to growing a responsible business in a supportive environment.
There is a $35.00 processing fee for Venture Fellow applications.
The program is an 18-24 month residency, with the following offerings:
- 18-month resident fellowship at the Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- 24hr access to a 200 sq. foot studio with views of the city
- High-speed WIFI
- Weekly, quarterly and annual mentoring sessions with our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence on marketing, branding, sustainability and financial advisement
- Ongoing mentorship with BF+DA sustainable supply chain experts
- Monthly reviews with the BF+DA Executive Director
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with experts from our “Knowledge Network”
- Guided on-going metrics of your business development progress
- Bimonthly community programming: Social Hours, Fireside Chats and Lunch & Learns
- Quarterly Town Halls with the Venture Fellow community
- Annual Retreat with the Venture Fellow community
- 10% discounts on in-house apparel production (cut-and-sew & computerized knitting)
- Discounts on Pratt Institute (on campus) “Makers” facilities
- Access to Pratt Institute campus facilities
- Representation on the BF+DA website and social media platforms
We look forward to hearing from you!
The information you provide in this application is confidential and will not be shared.
Please fill out the form in one session.