I believe that sustainability, transparency, collaboration and disruptive innovation are the keys to growth. This conviction has compelled me to share the knowledge I’ve amassed over the years with the next generation.
My belief that the hands that manipulate the materials we use are just as important as the quality and sustainability of those materials is a driving force in my business and personal life. As a fashion designer with over 15 years experience producing both domestically and overseas, I have developed a vast understanding of a variety of production systems and manufacturing techniques. My role as production coordinator and research fellow is to facilitate designers’ experience through sampling and production.
- Production Coordinator & Research Fellow | Zero Waste Manufacturing, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Founder & Creative Director, Study NY
- Educator in Sustainable Design Certificate, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Head of Sample Room & New Development, Brooklyn Denim Company
- Co-Founder & Creative Director, Covet