I am a strategist, collaborator and communicator who delights in delivering tangible and practical solutions to help businesses and entrepreneurs scale effectively.
I have combined an arts and business background to develop an entrepreneurial consulting and teaching practice around supporting businesses and students in creative disciplines. Over the last couple of years this has been in New York and before that was in London where I was the co-founder and co-director of the University of London’s pioneering Centre for Creative Collaboration which advised, supported and mentored over 300 early stage businesses in the creative industries.
- Assistant Professor of Strategic Design & Management at Parsons School of Design
- Associate Director of the Strategic Design & Management BBA at Parsons School of Design
- Co-founder and co-director of the Centre for Creative Collaboration
- Co-founder and Partner of Complexity Partners
- Partner at LEK Consulting
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts