I’m a marketer, storyteller and brand strategist who has worked in the fashion and retail industry for close to 15 years.
I have been tasked with overseeing and developing strategy for both the creative and operational sides of the retail space. Throughout my career I’ve helped Fortune 500 companies, global brands and emerging start-ups optimize market value through innovation, authenticity and moxie. I’m a student of semiotics who understands how cultural trends, insights and movements can shape businesses and build legacies.
I’m particularly interested in helping purpose-driven brands deliver relevant and engaging experiences through products. I’m also passionate about developing new standards for addressing environmental, social and economic impact in both the consumer market and mindset.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Chief Operating Officer, OXOSI (African E-Commerce Platform)
- Senior Vice President, Robert Burke Associates Consulting
- Buyer, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Account Manager, Laforce + Stevens Communications
- in Sustainability Management from Columbia University
- A. in Political Science and African/African-American Studies from Duke University