From spinning my own yarn to seeing the final product on the runway, I have a deep love and appreciation for the entire life cycle of a knitted garment. I hope to share my passion and knowledge with others to help them transform their designs from sketch to finished product.
With over ten years experience in the fashion industry, I have worn many hats as a manager of sampling and production, senior knitwear tech designer and experienced knitwear designer for men, women and children’s apparel. These experiences helped me achieve complete fluency in sweater construction, yarn composition and stitch structure. At the BF+DA, I analyze and implement design solutions while overseeing the knitwear product development from concept to production. My goal is to educate our designers on cost effective knitting techniques and finishes while maintaining zero waste manufacturing.
- Knitwear Director, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Knitwear Sample and Production Manager, Stoll FTNY
- Senior Knitwear Tech Designer, Stoll FTNY
- Knitwear Designer/Director for RTW, Contemporary, Better and Mass Market
- Creator, “Foundation of Shaped Knitwear”
- Mentor, Start-up designers