I love creating systems and experiences that empower others to grow and flourish, and am happy to jump into the unknown to design and develop new models to do so.
As a designer, strategist, educator and serial intrapreneur with over 15 years experience, my work has ranged from innovation and brand consulting for Fortune 100 companies to launching new models and initiatives. My role at the BF+DA is to shepherd our Venture Fellows towards responsible growth and ensure our entire ecosystem is running smoothly so everyone in our community enjoys rich, relevant experiences.
- Managing Director, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Innovation Consultant & Researcher
- Media Advisor, Stories of Change (Sundance Institute/Skoll Foundation)
- Mentor, Healthbox
- Co-Founder, The Comradery
- Founding ‘Dean’, Firebelly U start-up incubator
- Inaugural Chair, Visual Communication Program, Nanyang Technological University