The opportunity to help, learn, share or create community puts me into action and I have spent my life as a serial academic-entrepreneur-designer.
Success is defined by three criteria: have I created a replicable model for change, has it been powered by collaboration, and does it align with my core values. My role at the BF+DA is to nurture our relationships with strategic partners and bring critical knowledge and resources to the team and our fellows, members, students, mentors and masterminds. My purpose is to ensure that the BF+DA becomes a viable and vital community.
- Founder, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Founder, Partnership for Academic Leadership in Sustainability
- Founder, Center for Sustainable Design Strategies (CSDS)
- Founder, Pratt Design Incubator
- Chair, Pratt Industrial Design Department