Through education and guidance and with mindfulness people can enhance their lives and those of others. Through the lens of Positive Psychology, I help people thrive.
I’m an insatiably curious lifelong learner and a whirling dervish hula hoop phenom. I’m passionate about community, partnership, provenance, ethics, and timeless style. Through stories, I delight in making the complex simple. There’s nothing I like better than connecting in person, good old fashioned “teeth and eyes time.”
My first job (not including babysitting and waitressing) was as the receptionist at Chanel HQ in Paris. It ignited my love affair with both product and fashion while elevating my commitment to service.
Since then, I’ve been….
- Marketing and Community Director and Entrepreneur in Residence, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Regional Director, Green Festival – New York
- Co-Founder and EcoPreneur, RESTORE Clothing
- Co-Founder, NOCHAIRS, Inc.
- Founding Member, Save The Garment Center