Sustainable design is exciting, relevant, challenging and filled with opportunity. It goes far beyond choosing “green materials” and calls for true innovation.
I am creating a new resource center, called the s.Lab, for the BF+DA to integrate Life Cycle Thinking into the design process. My role at the BF+DA is to mentor Venture Fellows around their sustainability mission using my knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment Tools, Sustainable Design Strategies, and Environmental Impacts of various materials.
- s.LAB Director, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
- Director, Center for Sustainable Design Strategies (CSDS) at Pratt Institute
- Developed CSDS Resource Center
- Project Manager, CSDS Industry and Research projects
- Coordinator, annual Sustainability Crash Course
- Master in Industrial Design
- BS in Engineering Science (Mechanical)